Searching for remote work online? Then you also heard about “GrabJobs”.
We are covering “Is Grabjobs Legit? We have gone through every social media to check the user reviews of “GrabJobs”.
Finding an online job or remote work is got you can work at your comfort and flexibility.
There are a lot of scams happening in the online works.
However, if you take some precautions and check a company and work profile, you will never fall into job scams.
In the article, we will also look at some checks.
Table of Contents
What is GrabJob
Garbjob. co was founded with the aim of making finding work faster, simpler, and more secure.
GrabJob is a platform where job providers and job seekers are connected on the same platform.
You can find the job that suits you and if you are an employer in that case, you can find a candidate that fits your requirements.
It features job listings across various industries like food, retail, administrative, IT, marketing, operations, and more.
Grabjob.co is the leading hiring platform in Southeast Asia, with a presence in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Thailand.
However, this platform is available for worldwide users.
It has 500K downloads on Google Play Store with a rating of 3.8. On the app store, it has 4.3 Ratings.
You can use Grabjob on the web and mobile apps.
GrabJob Is Legit?
GrabJob is a legitimate platform. Some major brands also post jobs on GrabJobs.
GrabJob has a team that verifies the job listing which reduces and eliminates scams.
However, there have been some reports of scams on GrabJob. So check and verify the validity of the job provider
Now you might be thinking about what to look for in a company to check its legitimacy.
Here is a detailed information to verify a company. You can do it by following mentioned steps below.
How to Avoid Scams in GrabJobs
It is important to be aware of the potential for scams and to take precautions, such as verifying the legitimacy of employers before applying for jobs.
- Check the company profile online: Before applying to any company on Grabjob that is offering you a job. Verify company profiles on search engines and also check on Linkedin.
- Verify contact details shared by the company are valid information.
- Check the physical address of the Employer.
- Read the feedback of the company on the internet resources.
- Check reviews on Trustpilot, Scamadviser, and other platforms that offer reviews of the company.
- Always communicate with the company on GrabJobs. Sometimes it happens that scammers can take to another platform for job-related discussion.
- If a company is paying too good and a higher amount than the market. It could be a sign of Scam.
- Don’t Provide Sensitive Personal Details: Scammers may try to get financial account numbers, IDs, passwords, etc. Never share such info until hired and have done verification.
- Check Interview Process: A legitimate employer will always conduct an interview before hiring you. The interview can be via either in person, via phone, or video conferencing.
- Never pay fees for any Job: A legitimate employer will never ask to pay money for a Job.
- Verify Payment Method: The most important part is to check how a company will pay you. If a company sends advance money or more than your salary and asks for payback. Do not pay back, it is a scam.
GrabJob.co has mixed reviews. Some users reported it as a good platform for job seekers while some users shared negative reviews.
Positive reviews of Grabjobs
- Easy to use
- Large database of job postings
- Responsive customer service
- Fake job postings
- Difficulty getting in touch with customer service
Overall, GrabJobs.co is a legitimate job board, but it is important to be aware of the potential for scams and to take precautions, such as verifying the legitimacy of employers before applying for jobs.
In summary, Grabjob is a legitimate company. However, there are some scams that are always ongoing so it is important to check and verify an employee.