Are you searching for an easy loan? Draper 10,000 Laon can help you out in this case. In this article, we will guide you about the “Draper 10000 Loan”.
Eloise Draper Loan (Draper Loan) is a loan that is available for those who all want to complete education in Physical Therapy but with some conditions. American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) provides the Draper Loan with a maximum loan amount of $10,000, and the most important thing is that it is an interest-free loan.
The single aim of this loan is to make the Physical Therapy Profession famous in Kentucky (a state in America) so that people want to be physical therapists.
Also read: Horizon Direct Charge on Credit Card
What is Eloise Draper Loan
Eloise Draper is a lady who was born on the 1st of January 1904 and she was certified as a Physical Therapist from the Hospital of Special Surgery in New York in 1936. She is not only a physical therapist but also a master’s in cardio-pulmonary therapy. A chart of Positions for Postural Drainage developed by Draper is widely used in books for reference.
Eloise Draper became the first physical therapist in Kentucky. She was putting her efforts into making Kentucky the chapter of APTA(American Physical Therapy Association), in 1947 she won her battle and successfully lobbied into law our practice act, KRS Chapter 327.
When Kentucky became the chapter of APTA, a $10,000 loan scheme started in Kentucky for physical therapists. Eloise funded that loan from the background without highlighting her name. In 1973 official name of the scheme was changed to “Eloise Draper Loan”.
Sadly, in 1974 Draper left the world and her body. Nowadays the PT/PTA professionals who completed their education from this loan are funding this scheme.
Draper 10000 Loan: Eligibility Criteria
Every loan has some criteria. So we have listed down the eligibility of the draper loan check if you are eligible for this loan or not.
- An individual should be pursuing their PT(Physical Therapist)/PTA(Physical Therapist Assistant) from an authorized institute.
- PT/PTA professionals who pursuing their higher qualification in therapy.
- A licensed therapist who pursuing their education in therapy.
Draper 10000 Loan: Bond
- It is compulsory to serve as a Physical Therapist for 2 years in Kentucky after completion of graduation or post-graduation.
- After 2 months of completion of graduation, the repayment process is started.
Loan Application Process/Requirments
Taking a loan from any institution requires some process to be followed. Every Finance institute has its process for loan approval. Here we have mentioned the process of the Draper 10000 Loan
- Proof of the running PT/PTA graduation program.
- Latest Institution fees receipt photocopy.
- PT/PTA professionals need proof of APTA membership.
- A detailed letter with the capacity to justify the financial need.
- Copy of latest credit report: It shows complete details of the credit history of an individual.
- Previous year’s Tax return file photocopy.
- If you have all the above-mentioned documents then you are ready to fill online application.
Hopes that you have got all the information on the Draper 10000 Laon. However, if we have missed your question you can ask in the comment section.